Are you an ambitious printer looking forward to grow and develop your t-shirt printing concern? Or you could be someone planning to start a garment printing business in a big way. It does not bear emphasis that a top-quality heat press or heat printing machine would be indispensable for both situations. A quality heat press could go a long way in enabling you to promote and position your apparel brand in the textile industry.
To put things in perspective, the best heat presses let you transfer your creative designs and brand logo on t-shirts and garments. And this is exactly where a swivel-style heat press, like the F2C Pro 5-in-1 Swing-Away Digital Sublimation Heat Press can come to your aid.
The F2C Pro 5-in-1 Swing-Away 2” x 15” Digital Transfer Sublimation Heat Press Machine boasts of an array of practical functionalities. If you already have some experience of using a heat press, you may be aware of the machine’s features. You may know that swivel-style heat presses have some distinct advantages over all other types of heat printing machines.
The fully rotating upper plate of the F2C digital sublimation heat press guarantees greater operational efficiency as well as safety. It is the functional design of the 12” x 15” 5-in-1 swing away heat press from F2C that makes the machine so performance-oriented. Then again, the unit comes equipped with two plate press, one mug press, and one hat/cap press attachments, apart from the 12’ x 15” platen.
Therefore you can use this swivel-type heat press not only for heat transferring your creative imprints and designs on t-shirts but also on various other materials. The heat platen comes with a non-stick coating which prevents scorching or burning of garments, ceramic plates and mugs, and mouse pads. In this review article we walk you through the F2C’s Pro 5-in-1 digital swing-away heat press’s features along with the pros and cons of using this unit.
F2C Pro 5-in-1 Swing Away Digital Transfer Sublimation Heat Press: Key Features
It can be convincingly said that the F2C 5-in-1 digital swing-away sublimation heat press offers a lot more than its monetary worth. For a start the heat press features a robust and hardy design which makes it incredibly durable and resilient. The 12” x 15” heat platen is spacious enough for effectively heat transferring vinyl on different fabrics and materials.
In fact this F2C swivel-style heat press is one of the best printing machines that you can take advantage of for handling projects on a small-scale. The modular profile of this heat press implies that you can customize the unit’s utility as per your needs and preference. For instance, you can easily detach the bottom plate when you need to install the mug or plate press attachment.
The modularity of the 12” x 15” heat press is also typified by the adjustable multi-spring balancer. Multi-spring balanced seals help in disbursing the pressure evenly throughout the heat platen, leading to high-quality prints, and also checking undue wear and tear. Also the detachable platform made of aluminum alloy is sturdy and durable enough for long-term use.
Being a digital heat press this unit is equipped with a LCD control board featuring buttons reinforced with haptic feedback technology. This heat press from F2C comes equipped with an alarm mechanism that beeps loudly indicating the completion of the heat transfer process. The lower plate or the platform has cotton and silicone pads that you can remove or position as per your working requirements.
- Electronic LED Controller – The heat press features a prominent LCD control panel that lets you adjust the temperature at which the platen will pass on the impression on the garment or plate. You can set the temperature in accordance with the fabric (cotton or hemp or inorganic textiles) or the material type (mouse pad, jigsaw puzzle). You can program the temperature in a range varying from 32°F-430°F (0°C-250°C).
On the other hand, you can also preset the duration of the heat transfer process which again depends upon the material or fabric type.
- 360° Rotating Heat Platen –The printer can turn the heat platen a full 360°. This functionality allows the user to work comfortably and at the same time keep the platen away from his body. Keeping the heat plate away from your prevent chances or incidences of burns.
- Robust and Resilient Construction –The entire heat press has been crafted out of premium grade of metal and plastics which makes the unit incredibly hardy
- 5-in-1 Heat Press-Apart from the integrated 12” x 15” heat platen, the unit is shipped with two plate press attachments, one mug and one cap press attachment each
- Detachable Bottom Plate –You can take out the lower plate with ease when you need to install the cap, mug or plate press attachment
- Full Adjustment Pressure Knob –The full adjustment pressure knob lets you adjust the pressure to make sure that the plate remains steady during the heat transfer process
- Separable Cotton and Silicone Pad –You can remove or add the silicone and cotton padding as per your working convenience
- Digital Control Panel – The digital control panel allows the user to set the time and temperature for the heat transfer method as per the material or fabric type
- Power Output Rating –The heat printing unit has a wattage rating of 1000W at 220V that is apparently par for the course. However, there is a good reason why the manufacturer of this machine ascribed this power rating for the unit. The power output allows you to make the most of the unit’s features without making the unit consume large amounts of electricity.
- Designs and patterns transferred using sublimation paper and sublimation ink; the technique ensures that the final result is exactly as you desired
- Printing on different products and items –With this swivel-type sublimation heat press, you can pass on logos, icons, illustrations and representations on t-shirts, ceramic mugs and plates, jigsaw puzzles, and much more
- Teflon coated heat platen- The non-stick coating on the upper plate protects the materials (on which the designs are imprinted) from burning
- Sturdy design and construction-The components of this heat press have been crafted out of toughened plastics and metal. Therefore the unit can withstand wear and tear in the long run, enabling the printer to put the machine to optimum use
- The manufacturer does not provide any cover for the mug, cap or plate presses. Without a cover or cap, the surface where the design or pattern will be transferred will take on press marks
- The unit takes more time than usual for heating up
- The heat platen is not completely flat or even; so you’ll have to ensure that the unit is resting on a leveled workstation; if not, then you’ll need to apply sufficient pressure by turning the pressure knob for stabilizing the platform
The F2C 5-in-1 swing-away sublimation heat press is one of the most performance-driven heat printing machines you can buy. Costing under US$250, this heat press comes with a range of functional features that can help develop your garment-printing business.