Are you a professional printer looking to develop and expand your garment printing business? Then you should go for the PowerPress 15” x 15” Industrial-Quality Digital Sublimation Heat Press Machine for T-Shirt. This 15” x 15” digital sublimation heat press from PowerPress is one of the most versatile sublimation printing machines excelling in HTV (heat transferring vinyl) projects.
As a garment printer, heat transferring vinyl primarily onto t-shirts, this PowerPress 15 x 15 inch sublimation heat press is your best bet. You bet this heavy-duty heat press will always deliver regardless of whether you handle personal or commercial printing projects. At the core of this heat press is a Teflon-coated heat platen that can transfer your designs and imprints to different materials to good effect.
Another handy component of the 15” x 15” heat press is the LCD control panel which facilitates digital programming of time and temperature in accordance with the heat transfer material. The heat platen crafted out of industrial-grade aluminum ensures steady distribution and maintenance of temperature throughout the plate. Other practical features and functionalities of this heat press include a replaceable fuse, signal indicator, silicon pad, and an incorporated electric control mechanism.
You’ll come across very few heat press machines that can rival the PowerPress 15” x 15” digital sublimation heat press in terms of performance and durability. You may wonder that this heat press which comes equipped with a suite of handy features will be expensive but it’s supremely affordable.
PowerPress Industrial Quality Sublimation Heat Press: Key Features
When it comes to taking advantage of vinyl polymer for transferring logos, icons, and representations on specific fabrics and materials, the PowerPress 15” x 15” sublimation heat press stands out. You can use this PowerPress heat press for heat transferring vinyl onto anything starting from t-shirts to canvas bags, and so on. Any heat press’s true potential can be judged by how efficiently the machine can apply vinyl onto various heat transfer materials.
And this is exactly what the 15” x 15’’ digital heat press from PowerPress excels in. With a 15 x 15 inch work surface area, this heat press offers more than adequate space for completing all your design transfer projects effectively. This PowerPress heat press can seamlessly pass on your creative artworks and illustrations on different t-shirt sizes, and in bulk.
The machine will evenly and consistently transfer heat to large quantities of sweatpants, t-shirts, and puzzles without sacrificing quality. The temperature at which the machine can impart heat to the material can be set in a range varying from 32°F to 455°F. On the other hand, you can program the timing from 0 to 999 seconds.
The following are the top features of the PowerPress 15” x 15’ Industrial-Quality Digital Sublimation Heat Press Machine:-
- Specially thickened and toughened aluminum heat platen-The ultra tough heat platen constructed from industrial-grade aluminum evenly presses all fabric and material types.
- Teflon-coated heat platen –The aluminum heat platen has a non-stick Teflon coating for preventing burning/scorching marks. The Teflon-coated platen relieves you from the need to buy a coated sheet separately, and is also very easy to clean. At the same time, the coating lends an extraordinary aesthetic appeal to the heat press.
- LCD control board –The built-in LCD control board enables digital control and programming of time and temperature. The temperature and time setting range varies from 32°F-455°F and 0-999 seconds respectively.
- Replaceable and interchangeable Fuse –The replaceable fuse safeguards the heat press from electric short circuits and overheating.
- Dual electric system –The highly receptive dual electric system guarantees safe and secure operation, thereby offering complete peace of mind.
- Inbuilt electric control system- The incorporated electric control system facilitates making simple and easy adjustments
- Heat plate padded with silicon –The silicon padded board is fully amenable to across-the-board pressure adjustment. On the other hand, the silicone pad can withstand temperatures up to 350°C without undergoing any deformation or distortion.
- Signal Indicator-An integrated signal indicator bleeps, letting you know that the heat transfer process is complete.
- Quick heating up- The heat platen heats up uniformly within 10-15 minutes, enabling you to start heat transferring vinyl without waiting too long.
This PowerPress digital sublimation heat press offers a work surface area of 15” x 15” (225 sq. inches or 1.56 sq. feet). Therefore the total space is sufficient for heat transferring vinyl in bulk without compromising on the quality of the end result. The heat press features a silicone-gel baseboard that is remarkably adjustable and can tolerate temperatures up to 350° without suffering any disfigurement or deformity.
Let us review the benefits of this PowerPress digital heat press machine:-
- Easy to operate –The interactive LCD board allows for electronic programming of both time and temperature over a wide range. You can set the temperature in a range varying from 32°F to 455°F and the duration of heat transfer from 0 to 999 seconds.
- Practical handle –The 17-1/2” long handle or lever has a grip wrapped with form-fitting rubber that enables firm yet comfortable grasp. Pressing down on the handle furnishes consistent pressure and unvarying temperature to the heat transfer material, thereby ensuring a lasting imprint.
- Temperature regulation chip –A temperature regulation chip embedded inside the equipment protects the machine from sudden voltage sags or surges and short-circuits.
- Intuitive pressure adjustment knob –You’ll simply need to turn the pressure adjustment knob in a clockwise direction to enhance the panel’s pressure.
- Special American plug –This digital heat press from PowerPress includes a special American plug that guarantees safe operation at all times.
- Teflon coated heat plate –The heat platen is coated with non-stick Teflon which helps in furnishing even pressure, thus preventing chances of burning or scorching.
- Customizable heat transfer – This heat press machine comes in perfectly handy for customizing a variety of items including t-shirts, coasters, ceramic tiles, and mouse pads.
- Non-swivel handle –A swivel or swing-away handle would have ensured a safer operation as it would’ve kept the heat plate away from you.
- Very hefty –Weighing about 50 pounds, this 15” x 15” PowerPress heat press is quite heavy. So this product would be suitable for you and your business if you’re looking to install the same on a permanent basis.
The PowerPress Industrial-Quality Digital Sublimation Heat Press Machine is one of the most efficient heat presses for heat transferring vinyl. PowerPress has introduced some modifications in this heat press model which makes the machine more advanced than its predecessor. This 15 x 15 inch digital heat press is ideal for passing on patterns and imprints on t-shirts, canvas bags, coasters, mouse pads, and ceramic tiles.
At the same time, the compact profile of this heat press means the machine can be installed in a small enclosure. Since the heat press is very easy to operate and handle, it is perfect for beginners, and can be used for instructing how to transfer vinyl designs on different fabrics and materials.
This sublimation heat press costs under $200 on most e-commerce sites, including Amazon and eBay which makes it very affordable.